Adin earned his law degree from Willamette University College of Law, cum laude, and his bachelor’s degree from Washington State University. Adin’s practice focuses on criminal defense, and DUI representation. He has successfully represented hundreds of clients in various types of matters, and has argued in trials and hearings in courts throughout both Oregon and Washington. While in law school, he worked for the Oregon Department of Justice, and the Marion County District Attorney’s Office where he gained significant trial experience. Adin participated in several moot court competitions while in law school and won the 2018 Don Turner Criminal Trial Competition. During his second and third year, he contributed to the Willamette Environmental Law Journal as a citation editor, Willamette Law Online as a writer and editor, and authored an article selected for publication in the Willamette Social Justice and Equity Law Journal, titled “The Dream Act: Its Past and Future, Opposition, and the Media.”
Adin enjoys volunteering, and currently volunteers with WSUV’s Fostering Higher Education program. When Adin isn’t working, he plays soccer, spends time with friends and family, hikes, and mountain bikes.
Areas of Practice
- Criminal Defense
- DUI Defense
- Traffic Infractions
- Personal Injury
- Vacating Criminal Convictions & Gun Right Restoration
- Family Law
- Washington State Bar Association
- Criminal Law Section
- Oregon State Bar Association
- Clark County Bar Association
- Washington Defender Association
- Oregon Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- The DREAM Act: Its Past and Future, Opposition, and the Media, 2.1 Willamette Soc. Just. & Equity L.J. 216 (2018).